Looking for a professional photo?

Dennis Spielvogel is the chap who took the official photographs on the Sunday of the reunion – if you would like to purchase a photograph please contact his office on 03 53340246 (Ballarat).

If you have photographs which you would like us to load onto this blog site please email them to car33rs_num@yahoo.com (please ensure the photographs are clear and that you can name each person and the year to which they belong).  If you have trouble sending the photos try them one at a time, or alternatively burn to a CD and post to Sue Lowe C/- Nathalia Secondary College, PO Box 42, Nathalia, Vic 3638.

2 thoughts on “Looking for a professional photo?

1. My sister Marilyn (Arthur) and myself (Carol Arthur) had a wonderful reunion weekend in Nathalia. We were both very impressed with the organisation and detail the Committee had managed to achieve, it must have been a mammoth task. Congratulations and thanks very much for such a great experience, there should be more of it.
    I’m sure Marilyn and I were not the only ones to almost lose our voices from talking soooo much. We went to the show Saturday afternoon, paid to get in, walked straight to the Reunion room and that’s where we stayed. I have no idea what was at the show as I didn’t see it!!!Every one seemed to be so excited to see each other after such a long period of time. I wish I had got my camera out more often, I was too busy talking so I missed most photo oportunities.
    Once again thanks for a job well done.
    Regards Carol

2. Thanks Carol,
    We as a committee are also very happy with the way it all turned out and
    we appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how much you
    enjoyed it.
    If you missed out on the professional photos you can still purchase them through the school or directly from the photographer.
    We do plan to have some photos, contributed by other atttendees, displayed on this website in the not too distant future. Stay posted!
    If you are hoping for a follow up reunion, there’s always a chance that in 10 years’ time, we may be celebrating the centenary of the Higher Elementary School and 60th anniversary of the High School! 🙂

Kindest regards,
    Sue Lowe. (Reunion secretary)