Register 4 Reunion

How do You Register for the Reunion?

This is the information we need to register you for the reunion… sorry… you can’t fill in your details on this screen, but you can copy the list below, paste it into an email, complete your details, and shoot it through to us at reunion@nathaliasc.vic.edu.au

• First Name:
  • Last Name:
  • Maiden Name:
  • Address:
  • Phone:
  • Email Address:
  • Years Attended (eg. 1972 to 1976)
  • Spouse / Partner name:
  • I am an ex student, teacher, other staff member, council member, parent, friend
  • Nickname at school:
  • Memories of school:
  • Life Since School:
  • I am attending the dinner dance (cost $50 per person).  Please supply the names of people attending the dance (include maiden names if a past student) – all past students should complete a registration.  This assists with name tags.. thanx 🙂
  • I am paying my registration fee ($5) – this is for past students/staff only
  • I am paying by Direct Debit (BSB 633 000 A/C No: 110529054 Ref: “Reunion-SurnameInitial” (eg Reunion-JonesR) – please use maiden names for ease of administration.
  • I am paying by cheque (payable to: “Nathalia Secondary College – Reunion”)
  • I shall pay by Cash next time I am in town… (please note seats WILL NOT be held – first in – with cash – ‘best dressed’)

PDF Registration Form

Or… you can (if you have the right software on your computer) download this PDF file (some people find it handy to hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key on the keyboard when clicking the link) – this file can ONLY be printed and filled in manually – be aware that this file may take up to 2 minutes to download – I don’t want your blood pressure to go through the roof!….  registrationpdf – fax & address details shown below…

Word Registration Form

Or… you can (if you have the right software on your computer) download this Word document (again holding down the ‘Ctrl’ key on the keyboard whilst you click may help to open it) – if you are lucky you wll be able to fill this registration form in after opening it with Word – again this may take a couple of minutes to download – go and make yourself a cuppa whilst you wait: registration – fax, post or email through when done.

Call us

Or… when all else fails… when none of the above work and you feel like tossing your computer through the window, don’t despair, just call us on 0409 419 757 and we will post you a registration form!

Address details

Email: reunion@nathaliasc.vic.edu.au
Fax: 03 58 662 858
Post: Reunion Secretary, Nathalia Secondary College, PO Box 42, Nathalia Vic 3638

Why pay a Registration Fee of $5?

Of course an extravaganza like this isn’t cheap to pull together so you will be asked to pay a $5 registration fee.  This will help cover incidentals like postage, name badges, souvenir program, power, phone calls etc.   This can be pre-paid or paid on the day.  (If your spouse/partner is attending with you they are exempt from this fee… unless they too are a past student !)