Dinner Dance Saturday 3rd October

Community Centre

7pm SHARP. Tickets $50 per head.  Strictly10 people to a table. Bookings are ESSENTIAL  – limited seats available.  MONEY is the only thing which will secure your seat. 

Food & Drink

Cuisine by ‘Michael on the Murray’ All dietary requirements catered to – let us know your needs.  Licensed bar to purchase drinks – NO BYO

What to wear?

Smart casual dress (with a hint of the past if you like). 

How do you book a table? 

Tables must be paid for at time of booking.  See contact details below.

Can I purchase a single ticket? 

Of course!  We will look after you and place you with people from the same era. 

How do I pay? 

Complete both sides of registration form and fax or post to us.  Or check out

How do I get my tickets? 

Tickets will NOT be posted, but can be collected at the door on the night (from 6.30pm) or up until 4pm at the Nathalia Agricultural Show – just look for the Reunion tent!  How do I know that you get my money?  Check out this page, it will be updated regularly with who is coming.  Your name will appear at the next update.  A great way to see who else is coming! 

Who can I talk to about the reunion? 

Sue Lowe (Secretary) 03 58 662 204 (AH) and Elvie Barnes 03 58 662 207 (AH) are happy to answer any questions you may have.  They can also be contacted on 0409 419 757. 

Can I help in any way? 

Yes! Do you have photographs or memorabilia which  we can borrow?  We are also seeking raffle prizes for the Dance.  Contact Sue or Elvie if you can help. 

Souvenirs? 

Yes, there will be Monichino wine, wattle seeds & seedlings, a book of memories, a history book and hopefully a DVD including footage of past and present.  If you have old footage at home – please let us know!